Salary: £55,000 to £60,000 per annum
Location: London-based with Hybrid Working
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Why Here? Why Now?
With a presence at over 200 ports in 50 countries, this organisation provides seafarers with vital support when they need it most - from emergency aid to a friendly port welcome. Join us in this noble cause and make a real difference in the lives of those who keep the world afloat.
- Pioneering Partnerships: Develop and implement a sustainable corporate fundraising strategy, fostering new and nurturing existing relationships.
- Global Reach: Drive corporate fundraising partnerships with national and global companies, enhancing income and profile.
- Events Mastery: Manage the Events team and programme, amplifying income and engagement through conferences and dinners.
- Innovative Thinking: Craft compelling funding proposals and presentations, leveraging creative approaches to secure support.
- Team Leadership: Guide and develop the Development Team, ensuring co-operative success and outcomes.
The Charity's Culture:
The organisation cherishes a collaborative, inclusive, and accountable culture, where:
- Innovation Thrives: We embrace creativity and flexibility to pioneer change in the maritime charity sector.
- Unity Prevails: We stand united in our vision, respecting diversity and fostering collaboration across cultures.
- Compassion Guides Us: With empathy and integrity, we provide unwavering support to seafarers and their families.
Your Development Journey:
- Industry Insight: Gain a deeper understanding of the shipping industry's intricacies, geopolitical influences, and economic dynamics.
- Personal Growth: Cultivate a strong network of industry contacts and friends, engaging in a sociable and role.
- Life-Changing Impact: Experience the transformative power of MtS's work, touching lives and creating lasting change.
- Strategic Fundraising: Experience in strategic corporate fundraising and event management.
- Leadership Skills: Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams, driving results and fostering collaboration.
- Innovative Approach: Creative thinker with a solutions-focused mindset, capable of seizing new opportunities.
- Raiser's Edge: Willing to get hands on with Raiser's Edge and learn.
- Organizational Proficiency: Strong organizational skills, adept at managing budgets and prioritizing tasks effectively.
Your Journey Begins Here:
Ready to chart a course towards meaningful change? Take the helm as our Head of Corporate Development and navigate a course towards brighter horizons. Apply now and be part of a journey that truly matters.
How to Apply:
For further information about this fantastic opportunity, please reply to this advert with an updated CV in the first instance and a member of the TPP Recruitment team will be in touch with a full candidate information pack. Alternatively, call Matt Adams or Yohance Robinson on 0207 198 6040 for a confidential discussion. Deadline for application is 5pm Friday 23rd February.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.