City of London
£55000.00 - £59000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Calling all Heads of Content and Creative!
We have a great opportunity for a Head of Content and Creative to work for the UK's leading charity who are dedicated to supporting people with Arthritis
As Head of Content and Creative, you will lead the Creative and Content team whose aims will be to gather and tell the stories of the charity's impact. The team will deliver creative and impactful content through the continued evolution and application of their brand identity, providing a single source of truth for all their content and information.
The Content and Creative team will be responsible for ensuring their sector-leading Health Information and content remains of the highest quality and continues to meet the needs of their audiences across their channels and media.
Main responsibilities will include:
- As a member of the senior management team, you will play an active role in the development and delivery of a strategy for income and engagement, building the annual programme and team plans
- Lead and shape the evolution of the organisational brand and its creative application across key projects in line with the developing organisational strategy and narrative.
- Translate their vision, strategy and brand into a content strategy that tells the charity's story across their Income strategies.
- Ensure the Content and Creative team can deliver the charity's sector-leading Health Information and Content, that it retains its high standard of output and meets the needs of their audiences.
- Develop, manage and evolve the organisation's related impact content and resources, working in partnership with the Head of Strategic Communications and the charity's senior leadership team.
- Lead the development and implementation of a creative briefing process that delivers maximum impact and value for money for creative and content development.
Your experience will include:
- As Head of Content and Creative, you will have experience in overseeing content and creative design and production across a variety of channels and formats, including digital and offline, and across written, audio, visual, interactive and multi-media formats.
- You will be experienced in applying audience needs, insights and evaluation to inform content design and strategy, so that creative and content can be tailored by segment, supports a positive user experience and inspires action.
- An understanding of the role of brand, creative and content in furthering an organisation's mission, including driving engagement and response/action.
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence colleagues at all levels in an organisation, as a way of delivering organisational change.
- A background in creative or content production, either in a communications / marketing / digital role, or as a specialist e.g., copywriting, design.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and a 500-600-word supporting statement highlighting how your skills and experience are suitable for this role and why you would like to work for an organisation that makes a real difference by helping transform the lives of people of all ages, living with the pain of arthritis
We look forward to receiving your application
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.