Up to £45000 per annum
6 months ago
This highly respected International Medical Charity are looking for a new Head of Content and Campaigns to join their team.
Within this role you can look forward to taking on responsibility for the PR and Media relations, Social media, campaigns and content for the charity. Line manging a team of 2, you will oversee key aspects of communications and develop and support key campaigns and strategies.
You will help promote and explain the charity's work, and act as the communications adviser to teams around the organisation. You will play a key role in ensuring tone of voice is met throughout the charity and ensure that the full communications mix is optimised to meet the charities goals and ambitions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced communications professional, with experience across the communications mix
- Have experience in interpreting complex information for w wide range of audiences
- Experience within science or health communications is highly desirable
- Have line management experience
- Have a strong stakeholder engagement ability
Please note that this role will be remotely based for the duration of the Lockdown, after based in their offices in Central London