£35k per year
over 3 years ago
Local Charity - Head of Community and Events – Loughborough – c£35,000 - J53854EJT
TPP are working with a unique local Charity in the heart of Loughborough to recruit for a Head of Community and Events. This is not your ordinary role, you will be responsible for looking after all aspects of the charities Individual Giving fundraising activity including leading an impressive team of Community and Events, Major Donors, Legacy and Regular Giving Fundraisers. This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to work at both a strategic level and an operational level.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the following abilities:
- Extensive experience in fundraising management across a minimum of two disciplines
- Proven ability to develop and deliver effective income-generation strategies
- Experience of organising major charity fundraising events, appeals and incentives
- Knowledge of best practice systems and processes to retain and develop relationships.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise diverse workloads.
Closing Date: 23rd November 2015
To discuss the role in more detail please call Ellisa Thompson 0191 2299595
To apply for this fantastic role please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference J53854EJT and the job title Head of Community and Events
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.