Up to £40000 per annum + flexible working
7 months ago
A hospice in East London is looking for a Head of Community and Events to come in and manage a team of two. They are looking for someone who can bring new ideas to an already successful strategy and look for opportunities to engage their corporate partners. You will be working alongside other heads of to optimise the donor journey and experience in a three year strategy. This is a great role for someone who is at manager level looking to take a step up.
So what are we looking for from you?
- Experience managing community and events functions.
- Experience of delivering against income targets
- Experience of managing staff or volunteers
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Understanding of how to use social and marketing channels to engage different audiences
- Flexi-time policy
- Pension Scheme
- 27 days Annual Leave (plus 8 Bank Holiday) - after 5 years of service, annual leave entitlement increases by a further 2 days
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal development
- Onsite car park