£35k - 39k per year
about 4 years ago
Are you currently a driven and innovative Community and Events manager looking for a step up? We are recruiting for a health charity who are searching for someone to lead their community and events team during a period of significant growth.
Ideally you will have experience of introducing new events, establishing and growing a community fundraising programme and line managing. However if you haven’t previously line managed and are looking for a step up they are keen to hear from you. This is a really great opportunity to join a growing organisation and play an integral role in their continued success.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Develop the strategy for community and events fundraising, establishing action plans with achievable targets
- Manage the community and events budget, reforecasting and reporting
- Encourage and support your team to deliver against targets
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Driven, motivated and creative personality
- Experience of driving income growth, across a community and/or challenge events
- Exceptionally organised and inspiring leadership style
Closing Date: 29th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.