£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
8 months ago
TPP is currently representing a specialist charity providing telephone helpline services and support services to elderly people across the UK.
They are seeking to hire a Head of Communications to join the organisation and develop and deliver the communications strategy to support the achievement of the organisation's strategy and objectives.
The organisation still consider themselves in start up mode, so this role is very broad in it's nature and in addition to having a strategic focus, you will perform the day to day hands on operational duties.
Your duties and responsibilities include :
- Develop and deliver the communications strategy to support the achievement of the organisation's strategy to support the achievement of the organisation's strategy and objectives.
- Manage all internal and external communications, creating communications plans.
- Foster excellent relationships with media contacts and maximise media opportunities.
- Develop and deliver a digital and social media strategy.
Your experience will include :
- Over 5 years relevant experience in communications, PR or journalism.
- Excellent copy writing and editing skills.
- Solid and demonstrable experience and interest in social media.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering creative ideas for impactful communications in a complex and competitive landscape.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and nurture relationships both internally and externally including complex multi-stakeholder relationships.