£55000.00 - £56000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am currently working alongside a reputable education charity who are currently looking to recruit a Head of Communications & Marketing to join their relaxed, friendly and sociable team on a permanent basis.
As a key member of the team, you will contribute significantly to developing and delivering strategy to communicate their purpose, key priorities, reach and impact to a wide variety of customers and stakeholders as well as to market their membership, accreditation and other commercial products.
- Deliver and develop the strategic marketing and communications plan and associated campaigns
- Co-ordinate the different marketing and communication needs across all teams
- Work alongside the marketing officer to help develop and deliver the marketing strategy
- Lead development of marketing campaign to support new commercial products and services
- Work alongside the digital media officer to devise a content strategy
- Line manage team of up to 5 staff in the marketing team
This will be an ideal role for those of you who can hit the ground running and possess a confident yet calm presence. You will already possess excellent strategic and analytical skills and have the ability to combine long-term planning and short-term reactive work. Culturally, this is a highly professional organisation and therefore you are expected to be proficient in your area of expertise.
Demonstrable experience of managing, appraising and motivating staff is essential.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reference number - J61830AM - and I will contact you.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.