£45000.00 - £46000 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am working with a leading UK Health Charity based in Reading, who are looking to recruit a Head of Communications on a permanent basis to join their hard-working, friendly and inclusive team.
Reporting in to the Director of Fundraising & Communications, this role will play a significant part in developing a creative Communications strategy and lead the Communications team to effectively deliver their strategy as well as raising the profile of the organisation amongst their identified target audience.
- Manage the production of communication to beneficiaries and supporters and communications produced to market fundraising events
- Develop strategies to ensure that the charity is the go-to charity for their target audience/community
- Determine strategies to raise awareness and bring attention to the charity
- Deliver the digital marketing strategy
- Ensure all communications reflect the branding, and that the use of branding is consistent, has impact and engages the target audiences
- Steer the communications function, leading, developing and managing the team
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is going to not only work with the Director of Fundraising & Communications, but will also challenge and pro-actively suggest new and creative approaches to take this amazing charity into a new direction.
If you have a strong track record in managing communications, are a strategic thinker in demonstrating functional expertise and have excellent interpersonal skills then this could be the perfect role for you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV, quoting the reference number - J68590AM - in the subject line to email@example.com