£45000.00 - £46000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
TPP is currently representing a specialist charity who provide valuable support services to elderly people across the UK. Launched over 5 years ago, they now employ over 200 people across the country and have a volunteer base of 3000 individuals.
They are currently seeking to hire a Head of Communications to join the organisation and develop and deliver the communications strategy to support the achievement of the organisation's strategy and objectives.
The organisation still consider themselves in start up mode, so this role is very broad in it's nature and in addition to having a strategic focus, they require an individual who is also willing to perform the day to day operational duties.
You will be responsible for performing the following duties :
- Develop and deliver the communications strategy to support the achievement of the organisation's strategy to support the achievement of the organisation's strategy and objectives.
- Manage all internal and external communications, creating communications plans.
- Foster excellent relationships with media contacts and maximise media opportunities.
- Develop and deliver a digital and social media strategy.
- Over 5 years relevant experience in communications, PR or journalism.
- Excellent copy writing and editing skills.
- Solid and demonstrable experience and interest in social media.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering creative ideas for impactful communications in a complex and competitive landscape.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and nurture relationships both internally and externally including complex multi-stakeholder relationships.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 18th July 2018.