£42k per year
over 1 year ago
I am currently working alongside a reputable children’s charity in London who are currently looking to recruit a Head of Communications to join their friendly, collaborative and progressive team.
As a key member of the team, you will enjoy a close working relationship with the Director of Fundraising and Communications. Here you will build up a media presence in the catchment area, getting to know journalists to increase visibility and to run awareness campaigns, driving the image of the brand.
- Develop a communications strategy which demonstrates the organisation as the local charity in the East London catchment area
- Manage press and PR activity, developing and maintaining relationships with local and relevant press and developing a media plan
- Maintain and develop the online presence of the charity, including delivery of email newsletters, the website and social media
- Leverage national and local campaigns to inform their community of the importance of children’s charity and the services they provide
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of the communications plan in order to inform future objectives and strategy
This is a perfect role for someone to be creative and innovative to lift the brand and push forward the profile of this wonderful children’s charity within an exciting catchment area. The ideal candidate will already have proven experience of leading in a communications role as well as experience in journalism or PR, with the ability to recognise and communicate newsworthy stories to relevant stakeholders.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com along with the reference number – J60985AM - and I will contact you
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.