£55000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
I am working with an amazing Health/Humanitarian Charity who are seeking to a recruit a new Head of Communications to join their friendly, collaborative and hard-working team.
You will get the opportunity to contribute significantly in the management, planning and delivery of the charity's communications functions, providing strategic direction and oversight on projects, campaigns and events. In addition, you will play a key role in driving the innovation and the team's creative thinking.
- Lead on the communications strategy for the organisation and its effective implementation
- Represent the brand internally and externally
- Oversee and manage the media strategy, including relationships with media outlets and journalists, driving tactical coverage
- Plan and organise events with the communications and fundraising team, as well as other key partners
- Lead on organisational messaging, which supports the fundraising and advocacy team
- Develop and manage relevant communications budgets and actively engage in organisational planning, implementation and evaluation
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with a strong track record in communications across disciplines and hands-on expertise within a global facing team.
If you have a solid understanding and previous recent working experience of developing and delivering creative and dynamic communications strategies as well as management of a team of multi-level staff, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV, quoting the reference number - J69623AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Friday 8th March 2019