City of London
£50k - 55k per year
almost 3 years ago
This is an exciting opportunity to head up a new department within one of the UK's leading Health charities.
They are recruiting an experienced business planner with knowledge of performance and risk management as well as corporate and charity compliance requirements.
Your main responsibility include:
- Ensure the core business cycles, governance and company secretarial requirements for the Trust are led and delivered to a high standard.
- Ensure the organisation has a clear line of sight between its strategy and its activity.
- Ensure plans and tools are in place to deliver the charity ambitions and that they demonstrate the impact our activity is having.
- Ensure that governance operates effectively and corporate services matters are well managed.
- You will provide support to the Trust?s Executive, namely the CEO, Directors, Chair and Trustees through attendance at meetings and driving internal reporting through the performance management cycle.
- Also responsible for commissioning work from across the organisation to support the work of the Executives.
Essential criteria includes:
- Previous experience of Business planning and risk.
- Well versed in charity governance.
- Ablity to translate strategic plans into operational delivery.
- Thinking ahead and enjoying the challenge of an ambitious and demanding environment.
To apply for this Head of Business Planning and Delivery role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 55024GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.