North London, London
Up to £45000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
The TPP Fundraising team are supporting a Social Housing charity based in North London with the search for a Head of Business Development. This is a broad 12 month contract, reporting to the CEO, which holds responsibility for Fundraising, Marketing & Communications and wider Income Generation. Managing a small team of staff, this is a new role - the focus is on the development and implementation of an income generation strategy in conjunction with the CEO and SMT.
- Lead on the development of a strategic business development plan - focus will be on Corporate, Events and Trusts/Foundatoins alongside bids/tenders for statutory funding
- Work to develop KPI Targets for the team
- Oversee the project management of the bid and tender submission process
- Develop a marketing plan to proactively build a customer base for charity's services, including profile raising activities through social media and websites
- Attend networking events and conferences
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will bring a proven track record of developing relationships with donors, expereince in both marketing and contract negotiation, and prior experience of team management. A deep knowledge of the Charity and Not for Profit sector will be highly desirable.
To apply, please send through an updated CV through in response to this advert in the first instance. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams on the TPP Fundraising team (on 0207 198 6040) for a confidential discussion.