£38000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
This leading youth charity are recruiting for a Head of New Business to join their dynamic team. You will line manage two direct reports supporting their development and encouraging them to deliver their own significant partnerships. This will be a 12 month contract.
The role will include:
- To lead on securing income from a range of high-value corporate partnerships across various fundraising mechanism including donations, sponsorship, gift in kind, employee fundraising, commercial activities, customer engagement and Charity of the Year.
- To develop strategic, social change partnerships within various sectors
- Manager relationships with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- To line manage 1-2 direct reports and to act as an effective, motivating leader and line manager
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven and demonstrable experience of soliciting partnerships at six and seven figure level or other transferable experience of securing new business in commercial environment
- Performance and target driven, committed to achieving and exceeding targets
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.