£38.8k - 46k per year
almost 3 years ago
This respected international development charity is recruiting for a Head of New Business who will be responsible for leading the team to develop new relationships with corporate prospects.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Deliver a new business programme which engages new corporate support and achieves growing annual income targets
- Build relationships with Trustees and key supporters with influence to make the most of their networks
- Provide effective line management to the three direct reports and additional corporate fundraising staff and volunteers as the team grows
- Work as part of a leadership team to devise, deliver and implement the team’s strategy
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven and demonstrable experience of winning new business in either the charity or corporate sector
- Experience of devising and implementing fundraising strategies and work plans
- Line management experience with demonstrable commitment to staff development and progression
Closing Date: 5th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.