£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, an established professional standards not for profit organisation, has a fantastic opportunity available for a Head of Assurance and Standards. The main purpose of your role will be to lead the team in transforming and developing assurance, assessment and audit standards and delivery for the organisation. This is a permanent opportunity, based in Hertfordshire, offering some flexible working.
The key responsibilities for this Head of Assurance and Standards:
- Development of a new fit-for-purpose model for assurance, assessment and audit
- Deliver shared services of varying levels of on-boarding/assurance/audit/compliance
- Work with peers in the review and development of the Code/standard
- Liaise with and seek specialist knowledge and expertise from Subject Matter Experts
- Bring your experience of new technologies and systems in assurance and audit
- Develop and run the onboarding experience to deliver a smooth customer journey
- Establish and run clear systems to check and address external issues of compliance
- Monitor effectiveness of resourcing, standards, KPIs and training
- Ensure that the standard remains fit for purpose
It is essential that you bring volumes of first hand experience of overhauling quality standards assessment processes and a proven track record of where you have stamped in real change around this area. Experience of up-to-date digital technology utilising enhanced machine learning as part of audit/assurance systems is also considered a must have. You will want to demonstrate that you have worked in and/or with a quality standard provider. Line management experience is expected alongside change management experience. Substantial experience of audit and quality measurement is what the client is looking for. Naturally you will have the ability to explain complex and/or technical matters in a simple and engaging manner. Able to work with both detail and see the impact on the strategic picture.
To apply for this Head of Assurance and Standards vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74205DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.