£50k - 55k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you strong in Property and Facilities Management? Would you like to travel overseas to manage all the international centres?
If so, then this is the role for you!
One of the leading international charities based in London are looking for an International Head of Assets (Facilities and Property) to join their Senior Management Team.
The Head Quarters is based in the UK and you will be expected to travel to India, Mexico and Switzerland on a yearly basis.
Candidates with international experience based overseas are welcome to apply for this niche role.
Some of your duties will be to:
• Line manage the Centre Managers in London, Switzerland and India
• Take the lead on managing the relationship with the national organisations based in these countries
• Ensure effective management and maintenance of all land and property assets
• Making sure you comply with relevant legal standards and regulations including health and safety
• Work closely with Centre Managers to develop and implement plans for optimising financial performance
• Develop and review asset management plans and oversee the design, commissioning and delivery of major capital works
• Provide an office and facilities management service for the headquarters
You must have the following in order for you to be shortlisted:
• RICS is desirable but strong educational qualifications
• Successful track record as a Head of Asset Management and should be highly experienced in property and facilities management across multiple- sites (international would be desirable)
• Experience of property management in the non-profit environment
• Experience at a senior level in the hotel or conference industry and the hosting of events and programmes
• Demonstrate track record to maximize the impact and economic value of property assets
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela on +44 20 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org