£41000 - £49000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
If you are a fantastic fundraiser that has experience in individual giving or alumni relations and looking for the next exciting role in your career then this role will defiantly be of interested to you. TPP are working with an ambitious forward-thinking development department with a University who are looking for their next Head of Alumni and Supporter Engagement. With 3 direct line reports, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategy to develop income from over 200,000 Alumni.
This organisation believes in a good work life balance and operates a flexi hour work scheme and 35 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Key responsibilities of this role:
* Develop strategy to bring together individual giving and alumni relations.
* Manage an ambitious team of individuals
* Working with other teams in the department to utilise connections from Alumni
* Working with a small portfolio of prospective donors, identifying which would be med level donors.
The successful applicant for this role will have:
* Experience of successful line management. A coaching management style rather than micro management will suit this team best.
* A background of successful fundraising from a charity or education background.
* Implementing successful strategy within individual giving or alumni relations.
Closing date: 28th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.