City of London, London
£35.00 - £38.00 per hour
3 months ago
This is an immediate start temporary to permanent job opportunity working for a professional membership association based in the City of London.
Reporting to the CEO, the duties of the Head of Finance, IT and Infrastructure will be to ensure the smooth running of the Finance and IT function.
Overseeing the work of one Finance Assistant the Financial duties of the Head of Finance will include;
- Ensuring accurate recording and processing of financial transactions
- Ensuring accurate recording of the association's fixed asset register, and quarterly VAT returns
- Reviewing and putting in place measures and processes to prevent fraud and mistake
- Producing all financial reports including monthly management accounts, and year end accounts
- Complete budgeting, financial planning, forecasting and performance analysis
- Ensure the associations statutory reports, and legal obligation are met and in line with relevant governing body
- Working closely with CEO and Board of Trustee assisting them in long term business plans and providing them with an accurate report of the association's financials
In addition, the Head of Finance, IT and Infrastructure will oversee and manage the relationship with the outsource IT provider. This will include trouble shooting when issues arise, managing the relevant contract, and with the help of an assistant, managing hardware and relevant equipment.
Applicants for the position of Head of Finance, IT and Infrastructure should ideally be immediately available. Applicants must have a proven track record in a similar role, ideally within the not for profit sector. Whilst applicants do not have to have professional accounting qualifications, they must be able demonstrate the experience and knowledge of managing the full financial cycle as well knowledge of charity accounting.
This is temporary to permanent job opportunity working 35 hours a week and if you are interested in applying for this role through TPP Recruitment please do so by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org