£35k per year + company car and mobile
over 3 years ago
A leading awarding body are currently recruiting for a HE Partnerships Project Manager, a new role to help manage the growth in their HR partnership division.
This will be a permanent position based in Northamptonshire with travel to locations across the UK to build relationships with existing and new stakeholders in the HE field.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
o To maintain & build on the organisation?s status as ?partner of choice? with selected key HE & potentially PB key clients, in the management and leadership space
o To project manage selected key HE clients to improve engagement with all stakeholders including key decision makers (Deans, PVC etc), academics and students.
o To maintain and increase scope and value of existing contracts with key clients, in line with targets
o To inform and manage internal stakeholders, to support the development new and innovative methodologies of engagement which can be packaged and deployed at other clients
o To leverage partner relationships in support of other objectives
Key experience for the role include:
- Experience working within the HE sector- ideally creating partnerships and communicating with stakeholders in this field.
- Working with professional bodies.
- Lv4 qualification or equivalent
- Experience of project management and report writing
- Proven success of working in a similar role
- Working in a commercially focused organisation
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number J53961KP
Please note you must be available for interview on the 16th and 22nd of December.