£18 - 22 per hour
over 2 years ago
A leading charity based in North West London are looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join on their team on a temporary basis with a view to being made permanent within the first few months while the department undergoes changes.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are:
- Managing all transactional, accounting and reconciliation processes
- Managing reporting of income, expenditure, assets and other transactions
- Closure of the accounts for month-end, quarter-end and year-end
- Preparation of group statutory accounts
- Experience on collecting and reporting on UK VAT
Key skills required for this role are:
- Part Qualified Accountant - CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- One to Two years’ experience at a senior level within a Finance Department
- Experience of line management
- Knowledge and experience of Sage would be an added advantage
As this is a temporary to permanent opportunity, the successful candidate will need to be immediately available. This means you will not currently be in a role.
Please send in your CV with a brief cover letter for immediate consideration. Should you prefer to have an informal discussion about this or other similar roles currently being recruited by the TPP Finance team please call Chloe on 0207 198 6050.