£37000.00 - £38000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is a large housing association and is one of the leading social landlords in the UK. This is an exciting time for the organisation, as they completed a merger in 2017 and are focusing on their growth plans. They are seeking to hire a Graphic Designer to join the wider Communications team based out of their Central London office.
They require an experienced Graphic Designer with excellent multi-media design skills to engage with our client's internal and external customers in line with their new vision, values and services. You will be responsible for developing rich media content, to supporting local events and wider customer campaigns.
With expertise in graphic design and rich media, you will develop a range of products to embed our client's brand and engage customers with our client's services. A key member of their communications team, you will be expected to turn your hand to a multitude of design tasks with some challenging deadlines.
You will work closely with the wider team to bring a brief to life and produce high quality on-brand communication and marketing collateral. This will include:
- Web and print design
- Digital and printed newsletters, brochures, leaflets, flyers, posters, stationary, exhibition materials, and promotional materials
- Email design and HTML
The role will involve:
- Taking a design brief from start to finish, executing them using creative flair whilst retaining our brand integrity, seeing it right through to production
- Presenting design work to teams and senior management
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support our customers, manage their expectations and develop strong working relationships
- Ensure all design jobs are completed on time and within budget
- Managing a template and photography database
- Day to day print management and logistics
- At least 2-5 years graphic design experience in a similar role
- Creativity and a good understanding of technical processes
- A passion for creative design and new multimedia.
- A high level of competency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Knowledge of After Effects, Dreamweaver, photography and film are desirable.
A graphic design qualification is desirable.