Up to £15.32 per hour
over 2 years ago
1 - 3 months
This international development charity are looking for a new graphic designer coordinator to come and join their team. Within this role you can look forward to working within the nine-strong marketing team to help deliver a wide range of high-quality media outputs to meet the charity's design needs. You will be designer fundraising materials, emergency appeal communications, donor emails and newsletters, advocacy campaign materials and social media content to name but a few! You will be the organisations sole in-house graphic designer, with the possibility of freelance support during busy periods.
You will be the creative lead in developing major campaigns, and play a key role in how the charity and its brand and work are projected externally. You will be providing creative leadership and imagination, to produce and coordinate all aspects of design work.
The ideal postholder will be:
- An experienced Graphic Designer
- Experienced in producing designs from concept to execution
- Skilled in Audio and video creation and editing
- Have a sound technical knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, After effects, Premier Pro and other relevant software
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines