City of London
£16.50 - 16.50 per hour
OS temp Team
over 3 years ago
Grants Research Officer – 6 month temporary role OR fixed term contract
Our client a leading health charity based in Central London are currently looking for an experienced Research Grants Officer to join their research team. This role will be reporting into the Head of Research and the salary is £30,000 per annum or £16.50 per hour.
The post holder will be responsible for delivering research funding schemes and activities. This will support the team and their aim in maximising the benefits that affected clients receive from this giving health charity.
Expertise and experience required in this role are listed below;
- Previous experience in a health charity or health setting
- Previous experience of managing research grants
- Knowledge of medical research funding
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working on a research management database
- Accurate recording of information and data
Our client is seeking someone who is available immediately or a 1 week notice maximum.
Grants Research Officer
£30,000 per annum / £16.50 per hour
Temporary assignment OR Fixed term contract
Reference number 52438RO