£35000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
We are working with a small yet established Grant Giving Charity to recruit a Grants Programme Manager, the purpose of the role is to assess grant applications and identify potential beneficiaries.
The role will also support the design and development of grant programmes which are aligned to the organisations philanthropic strategic aims.
Main duties for the Grants Programme Manager:
* Work closely with the Philanthropy Team and Committees to develop and deliver agreed content for the programmes strategies, ensuring there is a clear alignment to the organisations philanthropic strategic aims
* Assess proposals for funding, including; visiting applicants, analysing the quality and potential impact of proposals and completion of due diligence
* Prepare and present grants proposals to Committees with detailed analysis and recommendations to support effective and informed decision making
* Manage and monitor allocated grants programme and contribute to effective evaluation at programme level to support continuous learning and sharing with others internally and externally as appropriate
* Work closely with the Head of Young People and Education organise events and represent the organisation at events and networks
* Contribute to the team development of systems and processes to manage flow of information, data, reporting and financial analysis.
* Monitor the committee budget for allocated grant programme and work with the Head of Young People and Education and Finance team to support financial reporting and analysis to enable effective Committee decision making
Essential criteria for the Grants Programme Manager:
* Experience of delivering a successful education grants programmes and the ability to work across different educational and philanthropic disciplines as part of a high performing team
* Demonstrable experience and a comprehensive understanding of the key issues facing Young People and/or Education particularly from more disadvantage backgrounds in London
* The ability to complete grant assessments and analyse the types of awards made over time.
* The ability to analyse and synthesise complex information in a logical manner, with good analytical skills.
* Able to deliver high quality work with excellent writing skills and a real attention to detail.
* Experience of developing effective relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
* Experience of managing projects and delivering to deadlines
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* The ability to work flexibly and as part of a high performing team
To apply for this Grants Programme Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference 69288CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.