Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
over 1 year ago
Registered Charity No. 1149011
Role Description – Grants Officer
Position in Organisation
Reports to: CEO
Directly Manages: n/a
Indirectly manages: n/a
To coordinate and promote the charity’s grants programme.
- Coordinating grants and managing the grants programme
- Serving as the point of contact for all enquiries relating to grants
- Promoting the charity’s grants nationally through appropriate online, print and event outlets
- Preparing and revising, with guidance, the application forms and guidelines for each grant
- Receiving and processing all grant applications
- Maintaining and developing links with expert reviewers and screening panels and collating recommendations
- Administering the payment of the grants through liaison with the finance team
- Communicating with sponsors and donors of each grant and supporting their stewardship
- Maintaining grants databases of projects, recipients and grant screeners
- Maintaining contact with the grant winners, including requesting reports as and when necessary
- Organising award presentations
- Preparing grant reports for the Board of Trustees
- Raising the profile of the grants programme and the grant funded projects with multiple audiences
- Keeping the CEO fully informed of all matters relating to the charity’s grants programme
This is a great opportunity to give a little something back to the local community.
Please contact email@example.com for more details.
- Must be 18 or over.
- Must not have been convicted of a serious crime.
It is important that as a volunteer the following documents have been read, understood and signed:
- Volunteer Policy including Code of Conduct.