Up to £28000.00 per annum
5 months ago
A rapidly-growing International Children's Charity is looking for a Grants Officer, ideally experienced in Corporate and Trust Fundraising, to join their London office asap.
Excellent writing skills will be required for this role, with demonstrable experience in successfully applying for trusts and, if possible a good insight into corporate fundraising also, with a new business focus.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining the fundraising database
- Supporting the Head of Grants and Grants Manager by providing research and information
- Conducting research into grant-making Trusts, including research into trustee boards, their networks, and capacity and interest to give
- Conduct research into Corporates with the capacity and interest to give to the charity
- Writing and submitting applications for small grants and managing reporting for these in line with the charity's requirements
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.