£13.65 - 13.65 per hour
OS Temp Team
about 1 year ago
Grants Officer - Temporary 1-2 months ASAP start
Short description of role
To support the grant making to individual beneficiaries by: auditing grants awarded by Area offices to ensure compliance against policy and procedure; obtaining funds from other charities with which a beneficiary has a connection; processing orders with preferred providers on behalf of Area offices; and making decisions on funding requests for beneficiaries whose cases are managed by caseworkers outside the charity.
- Good IT skills - working across multiple systems in each working day and cover all basic MS Office skills.
- Experience of giving advice and guidance.
- Proven problem solving skills ? ability to review information and come up with a decision or action to move things forward.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to plan and manage a busy workload.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar grant giving/funding role in a similar environment (wouldn't't be essential this one but would help).
Cause: Welfare Charity
Role: Grants Officer
Location: Central London
Employment Type: Temporary 1-2 Months - ASAP start
Working hours: 35pw
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.