£25873.00 - £26887.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
8 months ago
We are working with a leading membership body have an excellent opportunity available for a Grants and Membership Administrator on a permanent basis.
As an organisation they represent academics, and publish journals and books, provide grants and support scientific meetings and lectures.
As Grants and Membership Administrator you will be responsible for the administration of the primary group of society grants, and provide support to the Membership and Grants Manager.
The key responsibilities for the Grants and Membership Administrator are
- Processing membership application and updating database with members details and payments as necessary.
- Process Grant applications, claim forms, refunds and report forms and updating the database for the Research Grant schemes.
- Monitoring Grant inbox and replying to queries.
- Provide support for the Research Grants Committee.
- Prepare the agendas, meetings, briefings and papers.Their ideal candidate will
- Experience of administration ideally in a membership body, or Higher Education body.
- Experience of administrating a varied programme of grants.
- Experience of supporting committees, ideally in a secretariat compacity.