City of London, London
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP Finance and Accountancy are working with a leading international NGO to recruit a new member into their Finance Team.
The role of Grants Finance Manager is being responsible for ensuring effective management and grant reporting processes are in place. This is a permanent full-time role offering a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum based on experience.
This is a great role for a part qualified accountant who has experience working with institutional grants.
Your core responsibilities are:
- Support project managers calculate actuals, budget, variance and anticipate cash flow
- Support fundraising to develop grant budgets
- Liaise with project managers
- Support the production of detailed financial reports
- Support preparation for project and company audits
- Other activities as required which may include general company accounting
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
- Experience of international grants and projects
- Experience of budget management
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Part qualified or qualified Accountant
This role will be closing on 30th September 2018.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with a copy of your CV immediately.