£15.81 - 15.81 per hour + holiday pay
OS Temp Team
about 2 years ago
New Role - Grants Compliance Officer - International Children's Charity
This is a unique opportunity to join an international childrens charity as Grants Compliance Officer. This is a full time, temporary role based at their head office in Milton Keynes. You will be a central point of contact for all "gifts in kind" grants with responsibility for financial management and compliance of their portfolio of grants and providing support for the grants team on grant acquisition.
- Lead on grant compliance, risk, acquisition, and grant management
- Represent Support Office Working groups.
- Ensure optimal use of match funds and alignment to strategic priority countries and programmatic themes.
- Consider risk relating to income booking for gifts in kind grants, e.g. cash programming, and provide technical advice accordingly on treatment of same.
- Monitor match spending on projects approx. to keep to threshold
- Enter food commodity and cash income on PARIS via commitments (match and grant) on a monthly basis.
- Informing the Global Centre (GC) of gifts in kind income in the form of a journal monthly.
- Follow up on outstanding commodity statements & settlement advices
- Review Final Finance Reports (FFRs) monthly reports, resolving queries with co-ordinating partner
- Provide commentary for management accounts, including income forecast and variance analysis for programmes and other gifts in kind grants.
You will have excellent relational skills with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in the UK and overseas at all levels. You will have the ability to work independently and proactively, taking steps to identify and address issues relating to programme management. With good project management skills, you will identify and prioritise competing demands on time and resources. As a flexible and organised team player, you will have experience in financial and budget management with excellent organisational skills. Attention to detail is critical. Ideally, you will be a holder of a degree or equivalent qualification.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.