£29000 - £31000 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
over 1 year ago
This leading membership body have an excellent opportunity available for a Grants and Membership Administrator on a permanent basis.
As an organisation they represent academics, and publish journals and books, provide grants and support scientific meetings and lectures.
As Grants and Membership Administrator you will be responsible for the administration of the primary group of society grants, and provide support to eh Membership and Grants Manager.
This is a permanent role paying between £29,000 to £31,000.
The key responsibilities for the Grants and Membership Administrator are
- Process Grant applications, claim forms, refunds and report forms and updating the database for the Research Grant schemes.
- Manage the assessment process of proposals for Research Workshops and seeking references for peer-review.
- Provide support for the Research Grants Committee.
- Prepare the agendas, meetings, briefings and papers.
Their ideal candidate will
- Experience of administration ideally in a membership body, or Higher Education body.
- Experience of administrating a varied programme of grants.
- Experience of supporting committees, ideally in a secretariat compacity.