£11 - 13 per hour
over 3 years ago
Our client a arts and welfare grants charity are seeking an expereinced grants administrator to join there small team to support 3 grants officers to start ASAP unitil the end of the year.
This is a varied administrator role; and they seeking somone who has worked in a simular environment preferable in a NFP organisation with an understanding of grants.
- Logging applications, and checkng for basic eligibility
- Sending acknowledment letters/emails
- Ensuring suupporting documents have been received, if not chasing them
- Assist with preparing Committe papers
- Scan project plans for grants awarded
- Checking and clearing backlog of scanning
- Assit with filing of grants
- Travel arrangments
£11-13ph depending on experience
ASAP start until the end of this year
TPP Reference: 53168PMR