£0 per year
about 2 years ago
VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITY WITH BARNET CARERS CENTRE
GP & HOSPITAL OUTREACH VOLUNTEERS WANTED
Are you friendly, outgoing and committed to improving services for carers?
We are looking for GP/Hospital Outreach Volunteers who can commit to attending regularly on agreed days and times into a GP Surgery or Hospital. The aim is providing information on our services, identifying informal carers and signposting them to Barnet Carers Centre.
Here’s what we think could be beneficial qualities for this particular role:
- Confidence in speaking to individuals.
- Friendly, reliable, approachable and enthusiastic.
- Knowledge and willingness to learn about issues affecting carers.
- Ability to listen to questions and to answer appropriately.
- Happy to work with a wide range of people.
- To be fully conversant and promote the work of Banet Carers Centre.
- Observe confidentiality.
We would provide induction and training, as well as a DBS check.
For further details please contact Gabrielle Bailey, Volunteer Coordinator on 020 8343 9698. Alternatively email email@example.com
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.