£19.25 - 19.25 per hour
over 3 years ago
Governance Secretary/Administrator - Temporary 6 months
Short description of role
Our client an international membership/voluntary charity are currently seeking support in there Governance team.
Overview of the role:
- The right candidate will have governance experience, and experience of working with and supporting committees. There is a lot of arranging meetings, taking notes, sequencing meetings.
- One of the first tasks of the role is to work on is there next committee nomination process including booking interviews, producing candidate information, drafting the election booklet etc.
- You must have good writing skills and good English language skills.
- It is not necessary to have a legal background but they must be able to read and understand our constitution, analysis and summarise data and have good calendar management skills.
- Finally it is desirable that they have worked in an international context and worked with committees or volunteers.
Cause: International Membership Charity
Role: Governance Secretary/Administrator
Location: North West London
Employment Type: Temporary 6 month + ASAP start
Salary/rate: ?19.25k (?35k equivalent)
Working hours: full-time