Up to £18 per annum
about 2 months ago
A world-leading institution is currently recruiting for a temporary Governance Officer & Executive Assistant as they recruit for the role permanently. You will be providing administrative support to the Chair of Senior Leadership Team, the Director of Finance and Operations and Registrar.
In terms of governance, you will support the Chair of SLT and other roles in operating effective governance arrangements.
- Preparing agendas, booking meetings and taking minutes.
- Support the Registrar in their day-to-day work, managing the email inbox and organising their diary.
- Analyse internal and external data and prepare reports for the wider team.
- General administrative support for the Chair of SLT, Registrar, DFO.
- Diary management and booking meetings in liaison with internal and external people.
- Arranging the annual meeting cycle in liaison with the Registrar, Director, DFO, Chair and committee chairs.
- General diary management, managing inbox and booking meetings.
- Attending and minuting meetings, ensuring that all arrangements are made for the meeting.
- Supporting the maintenance of effective arrangements for governance, including delegation of powers, terms of reference for all committees and working groups as well as accurate record keeping.
- Assisting the Registrar in keeping up to date of any developments in charity or Higher Education governance.
- Comply with data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulations regarding protecting personal data.
You will have:
- Experience of working within in a Higher Education Institution.
- Experience of supporting a management team or governing body.
- Extensive experience of providing high level administrative support.
- Excellent relevant IT skills especially Microsoft Office.
This role is working two to three days on site in central London and the rest working from home. If you have the above experience and are immediately available, this will be a great role for you.
Please send across your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title and reference number J75893RD if you would like to be considered for this great opportunity.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.