£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
22 days ago
An established UK-wide statutory regulator and membership body are seeking an experienced Governance professional to join a small team that looks after the governance for the organisation. Alongside the team you will work, lead or support governance led projects and provide advice on wider governance issues. This is a 12 month contract role based in their London office.
Your main responsibilities as one of their Governance Managers are:
- Responsible for leading on the delivery of one Committee (4-5 formal meetings annually)
- Working with the Chair to agree agendas, including providing advice
- Ensure papers are of a high quality and align with the governance framework
- Provide comprehensive and high-quality secretarial support
- Managing all aspects of the meeting from attendees to technology
- Drafting accurate minutes, capturing action points and decisions appropriately
Having a good understanding of governance, through a previous/current role that was/is active around governance, is essential for this post. You really will need to demonstrate that you can support various committees with the secretarial aspects of the role i.e. minute taking, agendas, post meeting notes, arranging meetings, etc. Experience of drafting and interpreting governance documents and designing mechanisms for the implementation of governance best practice would make you an ideal candidate.
Please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 71664DW. All applicants must be able to prove that they are eligible to work in the UK.