Up to £41281 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
3 months ago
This leading membership body have an excellent opportunity available for a Governance Manager on a permanent basis.
The Governance Manager will be responsible for governance policies for the organisation, ensuring effective coordination of board and committee work streams. The Governance Manager will work closely with the senior management team and will lead the Secretariat team.
This is a permanent role paying £41,281.
The key responsibilities for the Governance Manager are
- Responsible for the Company Secretary function.
- Provision of information for committees and the Senior Management Team.
- Provision of advice and guidance to committees/board and Senior Management Team.
- Lead on the review, maintenance and application of governance for various committees.
Their ideal candidate will
- Experience of Company Secretary duties.
- Experience of supporting boards, committees and senior management.
- Experience of managing people.
- Project Management skills.