Up to £23318 per annum
3 months ago
TPP are working closely with a Historical Charity who are currently recruiting for a Governance Assistant to support within their busy Hampton Court office.
A 35-minute train journey from Waterloo, followed by a short, picturesque walk along the river before arriving at the palace grounds where you will be situated, this is a beautiful place to work. This role is Ideal for a bright, sparky graduate who is looking to build a career within the not for profit sector or someone who has previous admin experience and is looking for a permanent role to further their career.
You don't require previous knowledge or experience of governance; however, you must have an interest as the role will require you to support with several key policies including GDPR, public information, important disclosures and any requests for information.
The key responsibilities for this role includes -
- Taking notes and minutes at various meetings
- Organising meetings at the various sites that the charity works with
- Preparing monthly reports
- Liaising with the executive board and trustees
To be successful you must be organised, with a good attention to detail and a key interest in administration and working within the not for profit sector.
The organisation offers excellent benefits including -
- A yearly, performance-based bonus scheme of up to 2%
- 25 days holiday which extends to 28 after 3 years' service
- Pension scheme + income replacement plan
- Annual pay reviews
- Staff vouchers and awards
- Membership scheme - unlimited access for you + 4 guests to any of their beautiful sights