£50000.00 - £58000 per annum
11 days ago
This fantastic education and training provider are looking for a senior MarComms professional to come and join their team. Within this role you can look forward to leading the marketing and communication function for the organisation as they look to expand into new markets. You will play a vital role in the development and execution of marketing strategies and activities to meet their student recruitment targets. Line managing a team of 3, you will oversee the growth of their international student numbers and ensure a smooth and effective integration into the organisations admin processes. This role will have a focus on B2C marketing in the higher education sector, but will also involve work on B2B initiatives to promote the organisations courses, products and services to governmental and commercial audiences.
Not only is this an exciting role, this organisation are also offering a strong benefits package, including 31 day holiday allowance and are very open to flexible working options.
This is truly exciting time to join an organisation who are looking to expand into international markets!
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced senior Marketing and Communications professional
- Must have experience within the Higher Education Sector
- Have experience in leading an marketing and communications team
- Have a strong track record in the development and delivery of national and international marketing and communications strategies
- Have experience in an education environment and of student recruitment campaigns, desirably on an international basis