£40000.00 - £42000 per annum
2 months ago
We are currently looking to appoint a Global External Affairs Advisor to work specifically within a campaigns and advocacy function for a leading welfare charity.
You will have a proven track record of leading campaigns along with experience in external affairs to gain exposure and support at a local, regional and international level to bring awareness and raise the profile of key initiatives to help bring about long-term change.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Leading the development and delivery of successful advocacy campaigns
- Working in partnership with external organisations to highlight and advance the agendas at the highest level to achieve key targets for the charity
- To identify and develop target media and policy contacts to raise awareness of the work and expertise in priority areas for the charity
Your experience, knowledge and skillsets will include :
- Proven experience of advocacy campaign management
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to gain internal and external support
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.