City of London, London, England
£26000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
5 months ago
The TPP Fundraising and Development team are delighted to be supporting a London-based health charity with the search for a Gifts in Wills Officer. The role will be providing maternity cover for a period of 12 months.
In this role you will report to the Gifts in Wills and In-memory Manager, and provide support with both legacy marketing and legacy administration - a rare opportunity to gain exposure to both.
Specifically you will:
- Work closely with your manager to ensure an ongoing exceptional supporter experience, ensuring that the importance of legacy giving underlies work and communications throughout the charity
- Support data selection and analysis of specific legacy campaigns and cultivation events
- Assist with legacy marketing - including communications and other opportunities to influence supporters
- Provide cover in the absence of the In Memory Officer
- Run and take responsibility for a case-load of legacy administration files
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of charity legacy administration and probate law
- Liaise with personal representatives and executors/co-beneficiaries, providing technical guidance where appropriate
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have proven experience of working in this area - either legacy administration or legacy marketing. You will be well organised, possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to work both as part of a team and under your own initiative.
To apply, please send an updated CV in response to this advert in the first instance. Alternatively, please contact Matt Adams on TPP's Fundraising and Development team for a confidential discussion.