Up to £40000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Our client, a leading children's charity based in the West End, are looking for a Gift Aid Project Manager to join the team on a fixed term contract basis for 3 months. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a cross directorate project to maximise Gift Aid income from their national supporter base with a particular focus on two Christmas campaigns both historically generating over £1 million pounds in income from individuals and community groups.
- Review and identify all potential opportunities for optimise Gift Aid income across the charity's fundraising activities
- Benchmark Gift Aid Income recovery against comparable organisations
- Evaluate supporter segments and profiles to determine priorities for Gift Aid recovery
- Lead the development and initiation of a cross-directorate project to optimise Gift Aid income
- Establish and lead a cross-directorate project team to undertake tasks and actions aimed at increasing Gift Aid
- Lead the implementation of the Gift Aid project, including managing the project plan, resources, risks, issues and dependencies
- Identify and prepare any relevant business cases for investment into Gift Aid income generation
- Promote the effective use of Gift Aid
- Work with internal and external suppliers if required, maintaining a fruitful and productive working relationship.
- Act as Gift Aid advocate in internal and external relationships
It is essential that you can demonstrate significant project management experience within a large and complex environment with the responsibility of making recommendations at the strategic level. It is also essential that you have a working knowledge of the Gift Aid Scheme with a strong knowledge of fundraising across a range of income channels. To be successful in this role, you will have experience in an equivalent supporter engagement or fundraising environment with a clear track record of delivering successful projects across a broad mix of channels and techniques.
Successful candidates must be available to start in April. Please apply today!