City of London, London
Up to £31500 per annum + flexi working
10 months ago
Our client, a recognised charity, has a unique opportunity available for an experienced Gift Aid professional to join an established team. They are looking for someone who is used to working with various teams in a fundraising directorate and who is after a role they can grow in. This role offers flexible working including working from home options and is based in London.
Key responsibilities for this Gift Aid Ops Officer opportunity:
- Support the team in maximising their Income Processing and Gift Aid processes
- Be a champion for Gift Aid which includes delivery of Gift Aid training
- Work and support various Gift Aid projects
- Oversee and work with colleagues to support Fundraising compliance
- Pro-actively identify (potentially test) new and innovative payment methods
- Support the Gift Aid committee meetings
- Gather and analyse data to support informed decision making
The main thing you should be able to bring to the table is a solid good understanding of Gift Aid (and/or Fundraising Income Processing) in general. The more hands on the better. The second thing is your stakeholder engagement ability to assist you with the various projects/training and supporting the committee. You also really do need to be strong analytically, anywhere you can demonstrate working on large amounts of data in relation to Gift Aid essentially.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 72786DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.