West Sussex, England
Up to £55000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 year ago
Our Client is a leading military welfare charity that provides financial, practical and emotional support to serving and former serving personnel as well as their spouses, partners and dependents and they have a rare vacancy for a General Manager to lead their short break centre in West Sussex.
The popular centre caters for veterans and their spouses (and their widows / widowers) and provides short breaks for younger military families.
The house has 30 beds registered with CQC for Personal Care and early dementia care and has an "Outstanding" CQC rating.
Other services include:
- Respite at Home domiciliary service
- Lunch club for local veterans
- Self-catering holiday respite accommodation
As the General Manager you will provide innovative leadership to this service.
Key experience / attributes will include:
- A minimum of 2 years experience managing a residential or respite care service
- Excellent CQC knowledge
- The ability to be and have willingness to be the CQC Registered Manager
- Be an inspirational line manager
- Be able to manage a substantial budget
Closing date - Strictly 3rd April (this is the correct closing date)
1st Interview date - 11th April
2nd Interview date - 17th April
A relocation package may be considered dependent on experience and for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org