East London, London
£14.29 - £14.84 per hour
10 months ago
An exciting new temporary opportunity has become available based in Shoreditch with an international development organisation.
With GDPR just around the corner my client is looking for some extra support. You will need experience in the following:
- Manual data entry to set up source codes and log consent statements
- Identify and review external data files containing personal data (i.e agency files). Identify what is currently received and what is missing that is needed for GDPR
- Review all web forms against defined GDPR standard (93 at last count), logging all permission statements and checking against GDPR criteria.
- Pull together proposed marketing permissions across web forms and document (drafting consent statements)
- Review all channel marketing permissions against GDPR standard, and either make changes or flag for change depending upon access
- Pull together proposed marketing permissions across channels and document
- Support balancing exercises for legitimate interest by undertaking admin tasks ie writing documents
- Set up standard data capture forms on iPads for use at shows, events etc
- Support data cleaning and prep for migration as needed.
Provide admin support on Data Protection Impact Assessments when required.
If you have the required skills then please apply today as this role is to start asap