Welwyn Garden City
£35k per year
about 3 years ago
Fundraising Development Manager
We are currently working with a Hospice based in Hertfordshire, to recruit a dynamic Fundraising Development Manager who can hit the floor running and develop and implement multiyear strategies to increase major gifts from high net worth individuals. These funds will be used to support strategic improvements across the services provided to end of life patients.
- Do you have previous experience of delivering strategic plans and targets for major donor fundraising
- Do you have the proven track record and the sparkle that is required to cultivate and receive major gifts in excess of £50,000
- Can you inspire high quality relationships with major donors
- Are you an outstanding communicator, that can make the “ask” clearly and persuasively. Whilst also tailoring delivery to suit the audience
- The skills to work to the highest of standards, in a methodical and logical manner
- Recognise multiple relationships and recognise links
If you are a dynamic self-starter, with enthusiasm and drive to really make an impact and a difference where it matters. Whilst managing new projects, planning strategies and programmes successfully. With a flexible approach to work patterns and the ability to priorities, please give me a call.
Closing Date 22nd June
If you are interested in this role please call Sally on 0117 360 1317 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your CV is not up to date, and you would like to know more please contact me for an informal chat