£12.41 - 12.41 per hour
almost 3 years ago
Temporary Fundrasing Assistant - 3-6 Months
Our client a long serving mental health charity are seeking support in there Fundrasing team; they are looking for someone who has a passion for the sector and would be a great stepping stone for an individual who would like to progress in the professional fundraising area.
The Fundraising Assistant is a central role within the Fundraising Team, acting as the main point of contact for supporter enquiries, information and customer care within the team.
The post holder will:
1. Ensure that supporter records and income are accurately recorded on The Raisers Edge Database and that all donors receive the information they require in an appropriate, friendly and timely manner.
2. Create and maintain efficient processes for managing donor information and income.
3. Work with colleagues across the organisation to deliver a positive and effective supporter experience of the Mental Health Foundation.
4. Support the delivery of fundraising campaigns e.g. direct mail, telephone and online.
5. Provide administrative support to the Fundraising Team and Head of Individual Giving.
- At least 6 months experience of office work and procedures
- Experience of using a database, preferably a relational database such as Raisers Edge
- An Awareness of Data Protection issues and the ability to work with confidential sensitive information
- Understanding of basic principles of fundraising/marketing
- Experience of payment processing and fulfilment
- Understanding of diversity and equal opportunity issues
Temporary Fundrasing Assistant