£30k - 31k per year
over 3 years ago
Fundraising Analyst – 6 month contract
Our client a well-established charity are seeking astute individual who is used to delivering statistical insight and analysis in a charity fundraising environment, to help improve the effectiveness of their fundraising and campaigning activities.
• Using statistical analysis techniques to help fundraising and campaign teams better understand their performance against key performance indicators
• Producing forecasting and propensity models to improve the rigour of our budgeting and maximise return on investment from our communications
• Delivering a comprehensive set of reporting and analytics and working with teams across Shelter to make sure that robust forecasts are developed
• Providing insights on changing trends in supporter value across both fundraising and campaigning
Benefits include 30 days annual leave, flexible working and significant opportunities for learning and development.
• A proven relevant track record that includes experience of manipulating large data sets (over 100k supporters) using analytic platforms such as FastStats, SPSS or SAS
• A flair for communicating complex statistical findings to a non-technical audience in a clear and engaging way
• A results-driven approach, excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• The ability to apply creative thinking, challenge the status quo and introduce new ideas when appropriate
6 month contract
£30,000 - £31,000pa (pro rata)